Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Freebie

A spooky hello to all of you!

It's almost time for the craziest teaching day of the year.... and lucky me we are going on a field trip to a science museum!  I found it's great to keep the kids entertained, learning, and occupied while they're so excited about Trick-Or-Treating later on!  Plus, it's a great addition to our unit on the moon.  We get to see a planetarium show- woo hoo!

Anyways, I'll keep this short and simple! I've got a freebie Halloween worksheet for you. It goes with 5.NBT.5 and 5.NBT.6 and gives the kids a fun way to practice division and multiplication.  

You can grab the freebie here at my TPT store!

Have fun, and have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!! Thanks for taking the time to say a few words. Be sure to leave your email if you are a no-reply blogger!