Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pin it to win it winners and some of my TpT purchases

Happy Sunday night!

My pin it to win it winners are.....drumroll......

all of them!  

Since only three people commented/pinned, I didn't want to leave one person hanging.  So, ladies, check your email!

As for my TpT purchases, here's some of what I bought today.



I love Stephanie's products and I am excited to implement this in my classroom this year!



LOVE THESE POSTERS!!


I'm going to add these pages right into my student gradebook for easy reference.



I'm always looking for new ideas, and these seemed great!


Happy shopping!  Of course, I'm always looking for cute clip art...I'm still on the hunt.  If you've bought something fabulous please share! I'm sure I'll poke around tomorrow again, because my wish list is STILL not empty...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!! Thanks for taking the time to say a few words. Be sure to leave your email if you are a no-reply blogger!